Follow Us on Facebook!!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Body by Be Spoiled!... Turning your bath into a Relaxation Zone


Recently I saw one of my favorite people and #1 Sugar Addict, April G., at an event.  April was looking gorgeous, her skin was glowing, smooth, and decadent to touch; “thanks to Be Spoiled Sugar Scrubs and Body Butter” she said. April appeared stress free and was radiant!  I thought to myself shouldn’t we all look like this!  

 Sometimes holiday breaks can be more work than our normal work week. After attending multiple events, cooking, cleaning, running through the park, entertaining guest… the list goes on-and-on… I was exhausted. I told myself enough! I shut down all activity in the house and said I need to relax!!Once all bellies were fed, and the baby had gotten his bath; it was finally my time!

Daily I look at this Garden tub adorned with candles and flowers and quickly jump in the shower; not this night. I lit the candles, filled the tub with warm water, added bath oil and a salt blend by Be Spoiled (coming soon), used the Be Spoiled Be Passionate - Mango Coconut Sugar Scrub to slough off the activities of day (also excellent for tired sore muscles) and just relaxed. As my husband entered the bathroom to shower, I quickly whispered “keep the lights off I don’t want you to ruin my experience!” … “So I have to shower in the dark” he said… “no” I replied… “by Candle light!”

After enjoying my bath soak I used Be Spoiled Be Free - Shea Ginger Whipped Body Butter to lock in moisture and massage my muscles. Though I was 1,000% more relaxed and fully enjoyed my bath escape the best part of the night occurred as I entered the bed. My husband leaned in to pull me close, as he does every night, but his time he paused and asked “what did you use on your skin? It’s really soft and feels so good.”   I couldn’t do anything but smile “It’s body by Be Spoiled” I said. Enjoy!!

Here are a few simple steps to create a relaxation zone in your bathroom... and make your skin irresistible to touch!

Items needed:

1.       Candles
2.       Bath oil
3.       Bath soak (teas, bombs, or salts)
4.       Be Spoiled Body Scrub
5.       Be Spoiled Whipped Body Butter
6.       Glass of Wine (optional… but fun!)

Light candles around bathroom to create a nice warm glow. Fill tub with warm water and combine items 2-3 into bath. Cleanse skin with soap if needed, then apply body scrub to entire body in circular motion to moisturize and exfoliate the skin, rinse and continue soaking [as long as needed to fully relax]. After getting out of tub, blot skin with towel, and massage body butter into skin to lock in moisture.  Afterward you should now feel relaxed and refreshed, and your skin should feel like silk!




No comments:

Post a Comment